Every year, our students benefit directly from the incredible generosity of the LCS community, including families, alumni, staff, faculty and friends.
How do we know philanthropy thrives at LCS?
- We are able to provide needs-based bursaries totaling $2M to one-in-three students annually, ensuring that deserving students are able to attend The Grove
- We have outstanding facilities and programs, made possible almost entirely through the support of our donors. This includes:
- Bob Armstrong Rink
- Bryan Jones Theatre
- Hadden Hall, including McEwan Gymnasium and Paul and Hélène Family Outdoor Education Wing
- Cooper, Uplands, Ross and Parent Houses
- Northcote Campus
- Leadership, Character, and Values (LCV)
- Partnerships with Shaw Festival and Soulpepper Theatre
- Gladiator Day festivities
- And so much more!
- The number of alumni and families who choose to give back continues to rise. Every gift, regardless of size, helps to shape our campus and provide incredible opportunities for LCS students
- Last year, 2018/19, approximately 1358 families, alumni and friends supported LCS as one of their philanthropic priorities.
We are proud to present - and to thank publicly - our donors who gave in so many ways during the 2018/19 year.