At LCS, we believe the real value of computer technology is its ability to connect people to resources and, most important, people to other people. To this end, our vision is to broaden the perspective of our students by putting them in touch with information, ideas and people from around the world.
All students are required to purchase a LCS MacBook Air package.*
The LCS MacBook Air Package includes:
- Apple MacBook Air notebook computer with three-year AppleCare Protection Plan
- Neoprene sleeve for the MacBook Air
- MicroSoft Office Suite for MAC (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Apple iLife and iWorks Suities (GarageBand, iMovie, Photos, Keynote, Numbers, Pages)
- Access to Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Highspeed internet access, support and service of the LCS Macbook Air
- LCS supplied, loaned-out laptop in the event that assigned MacBook requires repair
In order to ensure compatibility and integration across the system, both technical and pedagogical, students are required to use this complete LCS package, including the MacBook Air notebook computer, as supplied by the school.
*For software licensing and repair purposes, the school retains ownership of the device during the student’s LCS career; however when the student leaves the school, ownership of the device with any existing warranty will be transferred to the student’s family.